Join The BTPA
Statement of Release
Motorsport is dangerous and while the BTPA and its promoters go to great lengths to ensure all competitors have a safe and enjoyable time at an event, you also need to take responsibility for your own actions. And that includes having a thorough understanding of - and complying with - the current rule book as issued by the BTPA.
Additionally, we want to promote our sport and that includes using photographs, video and other marketing material captured at an event - and we need you to agree to these marketing requirements. Before you go on-track each season, we need you to acknowledge the Statement of Release.
BTPA Statement of Release
I, The Undersigned Declare:
- To release, waive, discharge and not to sue the BTPA/ETPC, including all its officials, all members of committees, its individual members, clubs, agencies of government and volunteer workers assisting in sanctioned BTPA/ETPC event activities, from all liability to me and my personal representatives, for all loss or damage, for bodily injury or death, or damage to property of the undersigned, which in any way grows out of, or results from any BTPA/ETPC event activity or part thereof.
- To know, to be fully aware of, and to agree that the undersigned and/or his/her team drives at any BTPA/ETPC event completely for his/her own risk and his/her own account and to be fully responsible for that driving and for the therewith used materials and/or vehicles and that the undersigned and his/her team have a correct insurance regarding liability to third parties, while competing in, or being present at any BTPA/ETPC sanctioned event, with or without his/her vehicle. And that other vehicles beside the participating one also need to be fully insured.
- I release, waive and discharge the BTPA, and its Affiliated Regional Clubs, including all their Board, Committee, Members, or volunteers involved in a BTPA sanctioned event from all liabilities towards me or my relatives resulting from personal bodily injury or death, or damage to my property, as a result of any BTPA sanctioned event activity.
- I have read and understand the current rulebook as issued by the BTPA and agree to operate my vehicle in accordance with those rules.
- To know and to acknowledge that not complying with the ETPC Rulebook can and may cause danger or dangerous situations for competitions and/or other people and their properties.
- To agree that the foregoing Statement of Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law, and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full force and effect.
- To have no objections to the publication of photographs or pictures or remarks made during the taking part in an BTPA/ETPC event.
- To be familiar with the fact that all rights on all moving images and sounds, recorded during BTPA/ETPC events, are with the BTPA/ETPC. The recording of moving images or sounds during BTPA/ETPC events other than for personal use, like trade, sell or distribute is forbidden without explicit written permission of the BTPA/ETPC.